Thursday 21 March 2013

Hello World

Wow, my first post. I'm suffering from writers block already.

Firstly, I'm new to blogging. I never thought I would be the type of person to blog, I'm more a take-a-picture-and-post kind of person (which I will probably be doing for the most part anyway). However, since my partner and I have decided we would be building our first home, I have done a little bit of thinking about keeping records and documenting our progress over the next year, and so here I am.

Over the past few months (let's say 4 months of torturing ourselves looking for apartments, houses and land around Sydney) we have gone through a long journey to get to the point where we are at today - starting the process of building our dream home!

I have researched extensively, and have found the most useful bits of information I have been able to gather about the building process have been from alike blogs, from other Sydney-siders building their dream homes. Whether it be the same area, same builders, or just other home builders, I have seen many of the ups and downs of others building their dream homes, not to mention a lot of valuable information about the process and things to remember, or ask about. Thus, here I am, not only because I believe this is a fantastic way to document the whole process (I guess that's the engineer inside of me) but also as it may help someone else like us, one day.

So, here I am. I am making a year long commitment of blogging - wish me luck!

Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment