Friday 27 September 2013

Council Update [Week 2]

This week we had a lovely surprise of receiving a notice of payment for the Section 94A Contributions Plan. Yay.

I spoke with our CSO this afternoon for an update, and I misunderstood what she said last week.

So our file is actually with Wisdom Compliance at the moment, and they are making variations to our building plans and landscape plans, and won't be able to get it back to council until that's done.

I am having a little bit of a freakout about what variations they will be making to our balcony. That was such a huge issue for us when it came up, and we did our homework and got written approval from our Developer to say that it was compliant with their guidelines, and now we are having problems and aren't being told what variations they are actually making.

I really hope I don't see that balcony in our master suite when it's done.

I'm going to be thinking about this all weekend!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment