Wednesday 26 February 2014

Lego Delivered

Internal plumbing has started in the house, and we had the delivery of bricks for the ground floor yesterday. 

The bricks are a lot lighter than what we remembered! I'm a little concerned, I'm hoping that they just need a good clean or maybe they will weather over time to get their honey look that I've seen. 

We couldn't find the Brown bricks for the pillars, so maybe (and hopefully) they'll come in the next delivery. They re-completed the site fencing so we can't get back in anymore either haha! Just in time for those bricks I guess. 

They're expecting rain for the rest of the week, so I don't think they will start bricking until next week.

Cx

P.S Still no sign of that missing upstairs window...

Lego building blocks




Plumbing


No comments:

Post a Comment