It's been great seeing how everyones houses have progressed since we finished. I hope you haven't had a hard time of it like us.
I know I've been *really* slack at posting, but I haven't had too much to report...or anything of interest seeing as the build is over!
We did have our maintenance inspection this Tuesday. We put in a list of issues we had, and had them inspected and accepted by Wisdom. The guy that came around was fair. We haven't had any huge issues - our main problems have been the absolutely dodgy paint job! And they will only accept it under natural light. The other minor issues we had were
- laundry door not closing anymore - hit's the frame
- alfresco screen door doesn't open properly - will need to have the track replaced
- pantry door needs to be repaired or replaced - was scratched by the guy replacing our splash back in the kitchen when we first moved in!
- creaking floor in front of the ensuite doorway
- some windows sticking and not opening properly
- settlement cracking along skirting, cornices and flooring
- ensuite glass shower door not closing properly anymore - hits the glass panel
- gyprock crack in kitchen underneath glass of rangehood
- brick discolouration
That's about it for us. We've been fortunate not to have anything too sever such as leaks.
The guy from Wisdom said it will probably be late Jan - early Feb that we'll get the work done.
Anyway, enjoy some pictures I've collated along the way. We finally have our bed and moved into the main bedroom a few weeks ago - and loving it. Had no idea a King bed was so huge though!!!
If you have any questions about anything, I'm always around to answer them, just no necessarily posting!
|New leather Eames replica office chair|
|Natural gas BBQ|
|Footy grand final|
|The new bed|
|Mr Milburn putting up the Christmas Tree|