Saturday 29 March 2014

Furniture Lust

It has been no secret that my interior inspirations have been the french provincial, farmhouse and hamptons styles. I love neutral tones such as white and grey, and I love having wooden features around the home. Any piece of furniture that has a white distressed base with a wooden/oak top kills me! And I love linen upholstered furnishings they are so beautiful!

I also love industrial style lighting, which gets a little confused with our furniture choices - but I like what I like, and I'll try to make it work!

We've made a few purchases over the past couple of months for those big furniture items we'll be needing as soon as we are allowed to move into the house.

I have no idea how they will look in the house - I often wonder if our house may be too 'modern' for our furnishings, but I don't care because I'm in love with what we've got! I just can't wait to use them!

I think now we'll wait until we move in for any more big purchases, we'll have to deal with buying all new appliances too!! (I'm dying for a french library with a ladder, Mr Milburn is dying for a partner's desk with a leather top and a banker's lamp!)

Oh and when I say "i", I mean "we"... 

Cx


Two linen/cotton blend sofas 


Mongolian Lamb cushions (smallest size, in 'Amythest')

Crossback antique white cafe style chairs

Sweetest oak top table - extendable to huge!




Linen tufted coffee table

Linen tufted bed

Industrial style lamp with rose gold accents for bedside tables (such a good find this one)



No comments:

Post a Comment