Wednesday 2 April 2014

Upper Roof Completed


Upper roof has now been completed, and the downpipes and eaves have been delivered onto site.

I feel like everything was going so fast, and now we're back to the slow stage of the build...I thought the roof and downpipes would already be done by the time we had come back from holiday.

They need to install eaves and downpipes, clean the first floor bricks, paint the eaves and downpipes and dismantle the top level of the scaffolding - I was hoping that would all be done by the end of the week, I'm not really sure why it's taking so long. After that, then they can start tiling the small sections of lower floor roof...

Cx



Downpipes and eaves delivery










A piece out of place
 


Gutters: Monument, Fascia: Paperbark

View out the back

2 comments:

  1. I am seriously considering that you will move in, and we will be still waiting for our start...
    At least I can dream looking at your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey VP, I know admin just takes so long! Are you going through council or CDA? That shouldn't be far away now, seeing that you're doing all your appointments already. Progress is so slow right now, its really frustrating :(

      Delete