Friday 23 May 2014

Beautiful Bricks

Visiting the Chateau this morning was so different to every other time we've visited in the past five months of the build. It is absolutely amazing how much difference a brick clean has made.

Our bricks look so beautiful. All those problems with the mortar and chipped bricks...not even thinking about that right now, the house looked amazing (well I think so) when we turned up and saw how nice the bricks was. It was lighter than what we've been seeing (and closer to what we originally thought we had chosen!) and it looked so crisp and, I don't know. I can't describe.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures. I'm so happy happy happy with our choice of brick and our colours - probably the first time I've said that!

Cx


Beautiful clean bricks

Le Chateau

Timpelle delivery!


Internal doors (that first one looks funny - thinner than the others)


Skirting boards waiting...


Our cabinetry!

Rear of the house

Northern side of house (blind side)

Front - side view

Porch steps and piers




No comments:

Post a Comment