Sunday 25 May 2014

Waterproofing, Kitchen Cabinets, Shutters

This weekend was another exciting time on site. We had scheduled to meet on site for a check-measure for our Windows and make our shutter selections on Saturday, and when we went into the house I saw that our kitchen cabinets had already been installed. They look amazing I'm still in love with the colour. The pantry doors give it an extra something too, well worth the money to get them to match the cabinets I think!

I also saw that they've done the waterproofing in our wet areas, and I have a couple pictures of the vanity/laundry cabinets that are a darker chocolate brown. I really hope these match the tiles we've selected...that was a tough one to match.

So the gentleman that came to do our measure was on site an hour before our appointment, and had all his measurements done so all we had to do was make decisions on colours and do a walk through of what he would do for all our windows. It took about an hour, and I'm really excited about getting these. I have a picture of a sample shutter against our window too. 

No call from SS last week, hopefully he updates us on Monday. 

I'm looking forward to what this week shall bring, hopefully only more good things. 

Cx

Our kitchen!

Shutter sample on front window

Shutter samples..which white?!

More kitchen shots


Laundry/bathroom cabinetry (L) against kitchen (R)

Looks like it finally got 'blocked out'

Main bathroom (upstairs)

Ensuite shower (L) and W/C (R)

Ensuite double vanity

1 comment:

  1. The problem is that i cannot help with the colours, they always looks so different in the photos!
    ps: we are having such a nightmare with bank west :( so, not outcome for us yet :( :(

    ReplyDelete